Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Grover in the Future/Grover is the Future

Since I haven't seen my furry friend since June, I'm going a little crazy from withdrawl. Sometimes I have dreams in which he is on my bed snuffling around like old times. Then I wake up and am either alone or my boyfriend is asleep in a very unfeline manner, which does not fulfill my Grovin needs. So I'm super excited that I'm going home for a month in April! I will be in the arms of my favorite cat (or rather, he will be in my arms, and I will be singing a song composed by me for him). It will be an eventful and refreshing visit. Not to mention I could really use a break from Switzerland. Not that it isn't a jazzy country, but the culture can get a bit narrow sometimes. There is only so much sausage and cheese a girl can eat. What the Swiss need is Winston Churchill. What the Swiss need is Grover.

No comments:

Post a Comment